Thursday 12 May 2016

My first cheque from Nuffnang! Time for Starbucks!

I received my first cheque from Nuffnang a few days ago. Yippee! Time to spend it on my weekly Starbucks indulgence..... >___<


Set meal from Starbucks. Cappuccino with buttermilk chicken & egg croissant. 

I know what you all are thinking. OMG! What happened to the frugal-minded DK? What have you done with him!?!?!? LOL.....Life is short, fragile and unpredictable as sadly shown by our finance minister collapsing in the middle of a meeting due to stroke. Sometimes, it is alright to slow down and smell the roses. Live a little. Pamper yourself. Spend more time with your loved ones and cherish those moments.



Get well soon, Mr Heng
DK

4 comments:

  1. Hi DK

    That's a lot of money from Nuffnang!!!

    My Nuffnang is accumulating slowly at $10 for a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi B,

    There was a sudden surge in readership at the start of the year. I guess volatile markets prompted more people to read how others' portfolios are doing.....

    Anyway, I mainly blog for leisure and to keep track of my investment progress. The spare change from Nuffnang is nice to have though!:)

    ReplyDelete