Tuesday 20 August 2019

Dividend Knight's 稳稳吃米粉 Portfolio - Trimmed & Focused

Sharing my WWJBH (稳稳吃米粉) portfolio! If you think  Dividend Warrior's portfolio is heavy on REITs, you ain't seen nothing yet! Heheh ^^

If you are interested in knowing how my life has been since 2015, read on. Be warned, it's gonna be a long read hor, I am gonna write like lor soh @Turtle_Investor >_<
After my surgery a couple of years back, I did not have the energy and mood to continue my blog and during that gloomy period, I really din feel like participating in all the online investment discussions. Even after I recovered and returned to work, I just browsed online investment forums and finance blogs briefly on weekends, lurking but not commenting.
Cash started building up as I hadn't been buying much, just drifting along ya'know, trying hard to get back in the groove at work. Told myself die die must start paying more attention to my portfolio, but the motivation was missing lor -__- I got tired so easily lor! 
Some of you guys know I have been a die-hard fan (so embarrassing! >_<) of Dividend Warrior (DW) for his single-minded focus on dividend investing. He was the one who inspired me on this journey after all. So I plucked up enough courage to PM him (Ya, I was nervous PMing my idol.... dun judge me!) I was hoping to discuss some investing ideas with him. I was hoping maybe my motivation could return. At first he did not reply me. A few days passed, I PM again politely (ok, I'm thick-skinned!) still no reply.... I became even more dejected liao T__T 
After another few days, DW replied my PM!!! O__o He apologised for not replying immediately as he rarely respond to PMs. He explained that the protracted online conflict/disagreement/animosity with Master Leong has got him skeptical about connecting with investors online. I assured him I am not crazy. LMAO!!! >_< 
Last year, he told to me to build up my positions in MCT, MIT and FCT during the Nov/Dec market correction. He told me the US Fed could not even hike rates to 3% and he was right! In return, I also humbly recommended him a secret counter....kekeke ^_^ He fired his elephant gun after doing his own due diligence.


Cheers and have a blessed day! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment