Saturday, 5 December 2015

Dividend Knight Portfolio Update (Dec 2015)


 
Company
Shares (1000)
1.
M1
12
2.
AIMS AMP
30
3.
Starhub
10
4.
Singtel
8
5.
Frasers Centrepoint Trust
12
6.
CACHE Logistics Trust
20
7.
Mapletree Logistics Group
18
8.
SATS
4
9.
CapitaLand Mall Trust
7
10.
Raffles Medical Group
3
11.
ST Engineering
3
12.
ParkwayLife REIT
5
13.
Suntec REIT
6
14.
MGCCT
7
15.
Keppel DC REIT
10
16.
Sheng Siong
7
17.
Mapletree Commercial Trust
2
18.
VICOM
0.5


Dividends received in December 2015: S$1, 386

Total dividends received since Jan 2015: S$16, 835

Average dividends per month: S$1, 403

Average dividends per day: S$46.10


I am done with investing for 2015. The last stock which I accumulated was CACHE Logistics Trust, which happened a couple of weeks ago and I blogged about it in my previous post. Right now, I am just waiting for the knee-jerk reactions which will inevitably follow the announcement of a very possible rate hike on 16 Dec by the Fed. By the time all the knee-jerk reactions are done, I will restart my 'nibbling engine' in the new year if prices become attractive again.

The outcome of the yesterday's closely-watched OPEC meeting was not favourable to oil price, at least in the short term. The countries in OPEC decided to maintain their current output. Current oil supply far outstrips global demand. So if you are looking to get vested in the O&G industry, I would advise you to think twice and thread very carefully. The valuations of Keppel Corp and Semb Marine might look cheap. But cheap can get cheaper.

I will be blogging about the overall full-year performance of my portfolio soon. Stay tune!


Blaze of Glory
DK

No comments:

Post a Comment